Confidentiality and personal data protection policy
II. SUPPLIER’S DATA
Art. 2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: FARMA VET Ltd., UIC 127023580
2. Headquarters and address of management: Shumen, 40, Otets Paisiy str
3. Address for exercising the activity: Shumen, 66, Saedinenie Street, office 2
4. Correspondence data Shumen, 66, Saedinenie Str., Office 2, tel .: +359 897 906 618; +359 897 906 612, e-mail: email@example.com
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Supervisory authorities:
Commission for Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str., Tel .: 02/915 35 18 fax: 02/915 35 25, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet site: www.cpdp.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No BG 127023580.
III. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 3. (1) The Provider, through the Electronic Shop, collects, stores and processes personal data of the Users only in connection with its activity, complying with the requirements of the applicable law and the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) The User’s personal data may be used for authentication and communication of inquiries or generated job applications, provision of advertising content adapted to the interests of the User, sending Bulletin in case the User has given his consent for receiving of such, statistical information about the use of the e-shop, protection of the information security of the e-shop, accounting purposes in connection with the use of the services of the Provider, delivery services provider.
(3) The Provider does not use or process personal data of the User that provide information about racial or ethnic origin related to the health, sexual life, human genome of the User, which are related to political, religious, philosophical beliefs or participations.
(4) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the effective legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 5. By using the e-shop, the Recipient expressly agrees that the Provider has the right to process his / her personal data in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions available at: https://farmavet.bg/terms-of-use/.
Art. 6. The Provider does not disclose, sell, exchange or otherwise make available to third parties the information that the E-Shop collects through the User’s visits, except when required by applicable law and / or by a duly authorized body , but always in compliance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 7. The User may request from the Provider to correct, delete, limit the use of his / her personal data by (i) sending an e-mail to the Provider with a clear wish at email@example.com; or (ii) by a written request for refusal addressed to the Provider by mail at Shumen, 66, Saedinenie Street, office 2.